Are you victim of this kind of emotion abuse?
How can you recover from narcissistic abuse and regain control?
What can you do to prompt your recovery and begin to treat yourself better than you were treated in your relationship?
The purpose of this book is two-fold. The first fold is about what narcissistic abuse is, how it manifests, where it comes from, and its various forms. The second fold is about recovering from narcissistic abuse in a relationship with someone who has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are capable of a distinct form of emotional abuse. Recovering from that abuse and regaining control can be difficult. The ultimate aim of this book is to guide those who have suffered emotional abuse from someone with narcissistic abuse toward recovery and a rejuvenated sense of control.
The point of this work is to guide your recovery. Make this book be what you need it to be by using each chapter according to the needs of your specific recovery.
There are a lot of books out there about dealing with the narcissist in your life. This is not one of those books. This book is ultimately about recovery after removing oneself from the narcissist in their life.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Narcissistic abuse is basically a loss of one's sense of self
- Why a narcissist tends to abuse those they get into relationships with a certain way
- Activities to promote recovery from narcissistic abuse
- Activities recommended for reclaiming one's sense of self
- Activities recommended for regaining one's feeling of control
- Why it is important to practice daily affirmation and how to do so
- Why it is important to be comfortable being yourself again and how to do it
- and much more
You would be surprised how quickly you start to feel stronger when you implement the activities and techniques taught in this book.
Are you ready for this JOURNEY?